The Natural Choice
British Heritage Farm Breeds
Large Meat Box
Beef MEAT BOX
Grass-fed meat is good for the environment, good for livestock and good for you.
- Grasses, wildflowers and herbs comprise the natural diet of cattle and sheep.
- Spending as much time as possible in the fresh air eating natural foods contribute to happier and healthier livestock.
- Slow-grown grass-fed meat tastes great and contains significant levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, along with Vitamin A and E and the antioxidant beta-carotene. It also contains more Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), associated with lowering the risk of heart disease and cancer as well as promoting leaner body mass.
- Permanent pastures store carbon, a greenhouse gas, and act as a brake for floodwater. Grazing with livestock improves the fertility of the soil and enhances bio-diversity, and, does not create the same waste disposal issues as those associated with livestock reared in sheds.
- Many rural landscapes prized throughout Britain are the result of centuries of grazing by livestock.
- Meat produced by Grass-Fed Meats comes from heritage breeds that were bred to suit their native environments.